You think he “might” love you or “maybe” he sees a future with you? Love isn’t so uncertain. When it’s real love, you’ll know. Of course, it helps to look to his behavior for signs. Here are some worth noting the next time you’re spending time with your boyfriend:
1. HE WANTS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. Not just where you went to college and what you want out of life, but what you dream about, what makes you angry, what your weaknesses are, and more. A guy who likes you will want to know everything that’s great about you, but a guy who loves you will want the good, bad, and ugly.
2. HE ENJOYS TIME WITH YOU. He’ll do this when he likes and loves you, so how can you tell the difference? When he’s in love, he won’t only enjoy your dates, but he’ll make sure that your dates progress. They’re not just “hanging out” time. You feel that you’re moving towards something special and learning more about him with every date.
3. HE’S OPEN ABOUT HIS FEELINGS. He’s clear about having romantic feelings for you, which shows you he really likes you. If he loves you, though, he’ll take this one step further. He’ll be able to hold back, not get into a whirlwind romance. Love is a marathon, not a sprint.
4. HE TAKES YOU ON REAL DATES. He makes you feel special by planning dates. He’s not just meeting for drinks every weekend, which is how a guy who just likes you will coast through your relationship.
5. HE STARES AT YOU. When he likes you, he might stare you in a way that makes you feel he’s undressing you. That’s lust, not love! When he gazes into your eyes during conversation and you feel a real soul connection when you make eye contact, that’s love. relationships,relationships,relationships