There may be no such thing as a perfect love, but you deserve as close as it gets. You need someone who lets you regularly know how grateful he is to have you in his life and who makes you feel the following:
1. RESPECTED.Your ideas, your opinions, and your values should all be encouraged and your point of view deeply appreciated. He should remind you time and time again that he thinks the world of you. Even when you two disagree, you’ll know that in his eyes, you’re an equal.
2. LOVED.Unconditional, unwavering love is paramount, no matter what you go through as a couple — not the kind of love that keeps score, judges, or asks something of you. You need the kind of love that’s forgiving, kind, tangible, and real — the kind that people search for their entire lives but only the lucky actually find. You should feel every single day that you’re one of the fortunate few.
3. EXCITED. And not just in the early stages when a relationship is new. He should make you feel ecstatic to experience the world together, from big adventures to the day to day normalcies. You should be looking forward to every new moment and the future you can’t wait to have with the man of your dreams.
4. UNDERSTOOD.As much as you try to be your authentic self, it can sometimes be hard to communicate exactly the way you need what you need. The right man will know you so well that even in those moments when you can’t find the right words, he’ll get it. You need someone who gets what you’re experiencing on the deepest level and sees exactly who you are inside.
5. CHALLENGED.Not because he’s stubborn or wants to prove a point but because he wants you to stand up for what you believe in. You don’t need a yes-man or someone to blindly agree when you aren’t thinking something through. Instead, you should find the person who gently pushes back, not to fight but only to fuel your passion and your purpose.relationships,relationships,relationships